Wednesday, April 05, 2006

blank = white

Never never never
did I think I would be here

painting pictures for the blind
for the rest that try to see
the salt, the sting
you've got that thing that I can't have
the forever-sadness

I'm going to illustrate you a scene
in which I've been
sunny all my days
back when the ways of the world
would let you seep into my girl

When I was not looking
Birches grew from my head
bone blanched and red dead.

And in the center I've exploded again.
Just fifteen seconds to say goodbye.
a moment only to pity and cry.
Squandered as such
deserving to die.

What i learned today: that there is truth in thought.
That we are gifted this mind, and though we have little control over its wanderings,
it can set us so unbalanced and apart from the soil, that we merely forget the love.

love involved in ...

No comments: