Saturday, February 10, 2007

Moss on trunks that faces north
but for myself, I can barely figure out

why 'm I here? What the fuck for?
I'm not making up for lost time or
events are not coming strong. I'm just sitting here as usual
singing my same old songs.

And so I've gain a lot of gace and pose and shit that doesn't seem to shine as well as I've been told. I'm here still alone, not providing or supporting or indeend being of worth.

When what should really matter? Alone forever, and serving as I can, when I can. Thats no use cause you are only obesssed with you... nothing more can you realized.

Truth is you've fit so precious few places comfort and presistance to save the doubt that frames a depression of guilt is waning like the dusk covered in navy-night fall.


So seek a meek and remembrant one, so rare I'll find ice on the sun. One who's straight and worriless, i'll protect you I'll protect you.. if llack of power's what you feel.

No comments: