Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I found this on my computer in a folder for semester's works. I guess I wrote it in 2003, around fall I guess. So dramatic. I think I was struggling with the idea of elucidating the human genome or something. I vaguely remember writing it in the library. I've not changed much... maybe a touch happier.

Deserve



am I the one to deny?

looking at the results

calculation of risks

this one is doomed

this one is very doomed

this one in greater time

this one in less time

this one will suffer

this one will cry

this one will wish it was never born

it will scream a lamentation toward its cruel creator

it will embrance its deformed face, wet with a layer of tears

it will not laugh, it will not sing

it will not know love, it will not know the warm spring wind

so...

I will do intelligent justice

I will provide immaculate righteousness

I will decide: live or die

In this way perfection will thrive

In this way humanity dies

No comments: