Friday, December 30, 2005

clear and now

(Verse 1)
on the look out for my sails
sheets of white green catchin' me
when I can't work out, I bail
seeking new waters and promising,

myself...

will remember my home
I could never forget tracks that ran
along
marshes with cats nine-tails
pine scented, turning dappled trails

along

(Pre-Chorus 1)

So find a balance

between bright electric sunsets
and twisted metal wires

this age must deal with it
it's a flourishing art-form
in an information sandstorm

(Verse 2)
can't remember all my home
there were burdened boughs
whiteout grounds of stone
I've forgotten keyhill road
I've forgotten sun that shot in through my room
black and laying on the road
hours passed we'd never see a soul
and that dome of bright stars...

(Pre-chorus 2)
So find a balance:
between bright electric sunsets
and twisted metal wires

and drape your soul all in it
edge out a simple love,

Chorus
you're helping me find my
faith in these interlocking growths
I don't even know you
your skin is my childhood snow
hoping to have you
hoping you will have me too

just let our eyes meet
my home is mixing with your blue

hoping you'll take me
back to the soil I sprung from

I'm hoping you'll make me
all at home with in both your arms

No comments: