Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dreams.

Maybe God thought I was having a shortage of regret in the waking hours so he gave me an ENTIRE night filled with dreams on the subject. 

The first dream involved no regret, but did involve 3 of 4 of my new roommates. I don't remember much from the dream accept one of my roommates was doubled... The scene just before I awoke was particularlly distrubing. She had come in from outside with acute hypothermia. We are talking dream over-rought acute; her back was frozen about the ribs. I remember picking her off the couch, stepping forward with her, then ploughing into the  coffee table, dropping her in slow motion. In my dream one of my roommates screams "MAAAAAAAAAATTTTT....". As I woke the Ts blended with the hissing sound of a city bus going by on the street. For a moment they were one in the same sound. Severely unsettling. 

So I saw that film last night. Without going into a huge description/review, it was about this period in famous film-maker Cazeh Zehedi's (make "A Waking Life") life when he was habitually sexing(ha) prostitutes while in relationships.

Some of the things he would say to his significant others to justify his desires, needs were distinctly familiar. I became somewhat nervous during the movie--well, I had to pee throughout the entire thing.

My other dream was entirely a scenario of recognition that I had behaved much like Cazeh with respect to my relationship with Samantha. I'm not going to go into much detail. But I do want to mention that this one scene

No comments: