Monday, July 17, 2006

The elder sister

I was fresh in my homesick
when you arrived that evening
your sister's smile, familiar
your shapely graceful demeanor

silver and hemp
were you ornaments
joy and vitality
your adornments
on me

you've claimed me with your touch
struck me right with a smile
as we shared childhood gems
the quick moving fog
rolled in.

creased: the dress you wore on your form
you did not care, you cast that aside
it fell over your frame
the sun blushing your shoulders
and I'll never be the same

and I told you so...

that night, doing maybe again
what you do to many
to me for I was there alone
but I kissed you, though in fearing:
you are flavored-minded, seasoned
particular in taste, would protest
You didn't

pleasure is the mode
and that I longed to elicit
your sighs of release
and the other signs
the smooth sheen of skin
all on your side, I worshiped you.
I don't mind.

all the moments in a handful of days
stirred my dormant heart
so I admitted to you, while we lay
"I've not met the likes of you"
your form, your presence, your gravity

but I have a feeling you, in your way
meet men like me
every-
day

No comments: